30-week contract (June to December 2015) - Hours of work and salary to be determined
articule is in a period of growth and seeks to develop the centre’s capacity in fundraising, above all through the development of relationships within the private sector and across new networks and possibilities. articule seeks an enthusiastic and creative individual, familiar with currents in contemporary art, to contribute to the fundraising efforts of the centre.
articule is an open-access artist-run centre dedicated to the presentation of a broad range of contemporary art practices. Through our various programming channels, we strive for artistic excellence, interdisciplinarity and social engagement.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- - identifying and developing new opportunities for funding in both the private and public sectors
- - in collaboration with the Administrative Coordinator, achieving the goals set for increasing the level of independent revenues
- - coordinating a range of fundraising activities
- - developing and negotiating sponsorship agreements and partnerships
- - researching opportunities and developing the necessary financing for the centre’s relocation
- - proven experience in fundraising and sponsorship development
- - experience in project development and management
- - interest in the field of contemporary art
- - excellent organizational skills
- - aptitude for working in a team, excellent interpersonal skills
- - bilingual (French/English), excellent communication skills
- - flexibility as to hours worked
In your application please include:
- - letter of intent outlining your relevant experience in relation to the position
- - current CV
- - contact information of three references
This position is financed by EMPLOI-QUÉBEC. Candidates must be eligible for their employment programs (find out about your eligibility here).
Please send your application by 5PM, Monday, May 29, 2015, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.