POSITION AVAILABLE: COMMUNICATIONS AND EVENTS ASSISTANT
26-week contract - Hours and salary to be determined
Deadline: August 6, 2018 11:59PM EST
Over the last year, articule has had the opportunity to develop several of its activities into large-scale projects. Outreach activities, as well as programming and fundraising events now require additional support in order to continue to offer quality programming. In that respect, articule is seeking candidates for communications and events support.
articule is an open-access artist-run centre dedicated to the presentation of a broad range of contemporary art practices. Through our various programming channels, we strive for artistic excellence, interdisciplinarity and social engagement.
Main areas of responsibility:
· Coordinating exhibition-related activities (openings, discussions, etc)
· Assisting in the development and coordination of fundraising events (cocktail party, etc)
· Supporting communications (website, newsletter, social media)
· Updating and maintaining media lists
· Updating communications databases
· Archiving programming files
· Assisting the Instagrammer-in-residence
· Experience in event coordination and project management
· Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
· Experience in communications with website, newsletter, and social media platforms
· Aptitude for working in a team, excellent interpersonal skills
· Bilingual (French/English)
· Flexibility as to hours worked
In your application please include
· letter of intent outlining your relevant experience in relation to the position
· current CV
· contact information of three references
This position is financed by EMPLOI-QUÉBEC. Candidates must be eligible for their employment programs (find out about your eligibility here).
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Communications and Events Assistant” by August 6, 2018 11:59PM EST.