Call for applicants: Instagrammer-in-Residence
Deadline: March 22, 2019
Send your proposals to email@example.com
articule is looking for a social-media savvy member of the centre to be its next Instagrammer-in-Residence!
This three month residency is part-time and will start beginning of April. The selected candidate will take over articule’s Instagram account and be responsible for:
- Promoting activities, events, programming and member engagement at articule
- Highlighting events related to partner organisations
- Consistent Instagram posts and updates using different types of content (live-stream, stories, photo, video, GIFs, text, etc) and adhering to articule's visual identity
- Collaborating with staff and Tuttle Committee (communications)
- Contributing to an Instagram strategy with the centre
What we are looking for:
- A member of articule with knowledge of the centre, its events and activities
- Independence and flexibility
- Written French and English
A $525 honorarium is offered for this residency.
Please send a description of your interests, familiarity with articule, and social media and/or IG profile to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Instagrammer-in-Residence” in the subject line by March 22, 2019.